U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL
Passport & Document Solutions
You can apply for Passport renewal if:
- You can submit your most recent passport
- Your most recent passport had been issued to you less than 15 years ago
- Your most recent passport had been issued to you after your 16th birthday
- Your most recent passport has not been damaged or mutilated
- you have official papers of change name such as Marriage/Divorce Certificate or Court order, If you are using a new name since the issuance of your last passport
Take advantage of our expedited passport and visa processing!
Get a Free Consultation Today
Call: (310) 441-1413
Apply for Passport Renewal
- Begin the online DS-82 application by clicking the "online application".
- Check the box and click continue to begin the application.
- Choose the "Apply for a Passport Book" option
- Fill in all the starred fields.
- On the final page, click the "Create Form" link and print your application, sign and date your application on the first page.
- Fill out the Authorization form by clicking on the " AUTHORIZATION FORM " button above, then print and sign two copies.
- Get two recent passport photos which must fit the following requirements:
- Photographs must be 2 x 2 inches in size, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches.
- Must be color photographs
- They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Sunglasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons.
- Home made Digital photographs are not acceptable
- Submit your most recent U.S. Passport.
- Provide proof of travel, such as an itinerary or airline tickets or a business letter explaining the need for immediate business travel.
- Write a check to the US Department of State for $170.00.
- Call for mailing and payment instructions.
If you are in our local area and want to visit our offices to submit the paperwork, please call us to arrange your appointment. Otherwise please contact us to receive information about how we can accommodate you by mail.